- Individual lessons are arranged by mutual convenience between teacher and student. Most people take one individual lesson per week.
- We offer 30, 45, and 60 minute individual lessons; your teacher can help you decide the right length lesson for you.
- If you’d like to sign up for lessons or get in touch with a teacher, please e-mail email@example.com or leave a message at 217.384.5150.
- For information about group class and ensemble scheduling please refer to the specific page for that class.
Cancellations, Absences, and Make-Up Lessons:
- You will be billed for all lessons cancelled with less than 48 hours written notice to the teacher.
- Students are allowed up to two excused absences per semester.
- Excused absences will be made up; if your teacher is not able to schedule a makeup lesson another teacher may substitute for them.
- You will not be billed for lessons that your instructor cancels.
- If public schools are closed due to inclement weather or other emergency situations C4A teachers have the option to hold their lessons or classes if they deem conditions safe.
- Your teacher will contact you directly and tell you if lessons will be held that day.
- If your teacher opts to give lessons on a day schools are closed for extreme conditions but you do not feel that it is safe for you to travel from your location to C4A, you should contact your teacher individually to let him or her know you will not be attending the lesson that day. You will not be billed for the missed lesson.
Lesson Fees: please view our list of fees and payment options here
Financial Aid: The C4A Scholarship Policy is discussed here.