C4A’s Ginormous Garage Sale is coming up on Friday and Saturday, April 22 & 23, 2016 at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 2101 South Prospect Avenue in Champaign.
Our pre-sale is Friday, April 22, 6:00-8:00PM. There is a $5.00 general admission; C4A members get into the pre-sale for free.
Our main sale is Saturday, April 23, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
Do you have items to donate to our sale?
We will gladly accept your gently-used items to sell. You’ll be helping us raise funds to continue our mission of strenghthening community through music and performance, you’ll be setting your un-needed items free for someone else’s use, and you may claim your donation as a tax deduction if you wish!
ITEMS WE CAN ACCEPT: Furniture & household goods; books, CDs, & DVDs; toys, games, & sports equipment; music instruments; clothing, and baby equipment (no baby furniture, please); other stuff you think we could sell. Please – no electronics or VHS tapes.
WAYS TO GET YOUR DONATION TO US:
There are 2 ways you can drop items off at C4A, starting now until April 21.
- Leave your items in the lobby at 103 North Race, any time we’re open, which is usually after school and Sunday afternoons.
- If you need a receipt, please drop items at our other entrance at 202 West Main between 1:30 and 5:00 M-F.
- We have to store these items in the basement until the sale, so please do not leave anything too large or heavy to be easily managed on stairs.
- Please, no drop-offs at C4A after April 21. On April 22 we can still accept your items at Good Shepherd. (See below)
You can drop items off at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 2102 South Prospect Ave, in Champaign.
- We’ll be there to accept your donations on Friday, April 22, from 11a.m. to 6 p.m.
- This is the perfect time to drop off furniture and other large items.
- It will help us if you can drop items well before 6:00 so we have time to arrange them before the Pre-Sale opens at 7:00 PM.
Do you still have questions? Email us or call 217-384-5150 and leave a message.