This page has information about camp costs, discounts, deadlines, deposits, and refunds.
Our basic camp price is $250 per session
Mid-morning snack will be provided. Bring your own lunch!
All sheet music and other classroom materials will be provided.
Bow-Dacious camp is $375 + $30 registration
Includes dinner on Sunday, lunch Monday through Friday, and daily snacks.
Includes 5 full-days plus 2 half-days of instruction and activities.
Includes tuition for all classes & workshops, sheet music & other materials.
Discounts: You may be eligible for up to a $25 discount for each week of camp!
- Multiple camp discount: If you sign up for two or more sessions you get a $10 discount per session.
- Early Bird discount: Receive a $10 discount for each session you register for before May 1. (Bow-Dacious early birds receive a waiver of the $30 registration fee.)
- Sibling discount: You get a $5 discount per camp if you have a sibling also attending a C4A camp.
- A $50 deposit for each camp you are taking is due when you register. (So, if you register for 2 camps your deposit will be $100.)
- All camp fees must be paid two weeks before the first day of that camp.
- All required registration forms and student info surveys must be submitted at least 2 weeks before the start date of that camp.
- You may add additional camps to a form you already submitted by contacting us via email or phone 217.384.5150 Please be sure to verify that we have gotten your request. Due to limited class enrollment a request does not guarantee placement.
- Registrations submitted less than two weeks before a camp starts must be accompanied by the full camp fee.
- Sorry, we cannot guarantee a spot for walk-in registrations. You are welcome to try, but there is a real chance that you will not be accepted.
Cancellation and refund deadlines:
- Please note that all deposits and registration fees are non-refundable.
- Cancel one month in advance of the first day of camp to receive a full refund of camp fees, less deposit or registration fee.
- Cancel two weeks in advance of the first day of camp to receive a 50% refund of fees, less deposit or registration fee.
- No refund for cancellations with less than 2 weeks notice.
- Refunds for withdrawal due to medical or family emergency will be considered individually.
- All of our camps are offered subject to sufficient enrollment.
- We will notify you 2 weeks in advance if it looks like your camp may not run.
- If we cancel a camp we will either return all of your fees or credit you account, as you choose. This is an exception to the non-refundable deposit rule.
Parking is available nearby.
- If you park in the city garage it’s 25 cents per hour, and you can just leave your car all day.
- If you park in the lot across the street from C4A it’s 25 cents per hour, but you have to feed the meter every two hours.
- You can take your chances at Linclon Square for free parking, but official policy is that there is a 2-hour limit.
- DO NOT park in the Landmark Hotel lot at the southeast corner of Race & Elm. They have a well-deserved reputation for towing!!